Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Life as it was in 2005

Meeting Jasmine
Twirling on a ride
Lego's
Muppet Vision 3D
Airplane Ride
In January of 2005 Gregg and I met while attending institute. Our first official date was the last week of January going out to eat at Wingers and watching a movie at Gregg's place. (Yes I do remember details like these :).) You could say that one date led to another and pretty soon we were together every night. Our relationship built so quickly. The first time we were together I felt such a comfort and ease with him that I haven't experienced with anyone else. We were fast friends and even faster was our attraction to one another. Because of the timing and our situation of life at that time we soon realized we wanted to marry and on March 13th Gregg asked my dad if he could marry me. Of course my dad said yes and told Gregg that if he took me he couldn't ever give me back and he was looking forward to some toeheaded grandkids. My brother in law was making my wedding ring and so we moved forward with engagement pictures and wedding plans without a ring. The end of April he finally finished my ring and Gregg gave it to me while watching stars on the top of his roof. One of my favorite things to do. Finally on June 10,2005 Gregg and I were married in the Vernal Temple. I remember that day so clearly and I can't believe it has been 5 years that we've been married. Two days later we boarded a plane and headed to Florida for our honeymoon. We stayed at the Carribbean Beach Resort at Walt Disney World and spent the week there. I am so thankful to be married to Gregg and to have him in my life. He truly is my best friend and the love of my life. I can clearly remember the love I had for him on our wedding day and I can honestly say that the love I felt for him that day has increased ten fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment