Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving and Christmas Party

 Thanksgiving was so fun this year!!! It was our turn to spend it with my family. My sis-in-law Bobbi Jo offered for us to spend it at her parents cabin in Cedar City. The cabin was amazing and it just felt so cozy. Their was a little snow, enough for Gregg to make a sledding trail. The little girls had so much fun riding down.






 My sister Nikki made these cute pilgrim hats for the girls to wear.

 Every year we have an annual Pedersen Christmas Party. When it is our turn to spend Christmas with my family my older sisters stay home because it is too hard with kids to travel with all their Christmas. This year we had our party over Thanksgiving so we didn't have to get together in a few weeks again. We have games and activities with the kids and we have a gift exchange for the kids only. Macy got a new puppy and Lily got Littlest Pet Shop and Raspberry Torte.

This year as with years past we have so much to be grateful for.
Most importantly our Savior Jesus Christ who has given us the opportunity to be with our families for eternity and for the opportunity to be cleansed from sin.
Our family. We love our girls so much. They mean the world to us and we are so happy we get to be their parents.
Eachother. I'm so grateful for Gregg. He is my world!





No comments:

Post a Comment