Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lily starts Preschool and Macy attempts dance!

 This year with Lily starting preschool I thought it might be a good idea to put Macy in dance. So we asked her if she wanted to do it and she said Yes and was so excited. The first day she did great. Went in and was so happy to be there. The next week she was more hesitant so I stayed that day. I don't know what it is about my kids but when they get around other people they completely go shy. MACY IS NOT SHY!!! The next week she did not want to go. She said a little girl pushed her and she didn't like it. We tried and tried to talk her into it but she is only 3 and I wasn't going to force her to do it if she didn't want too. She looked cute for the few times she went anyways.

 Lily has been waiting for school to come for years. She would always look out the window at the buses and ask when she could go to school. She was so excited to start her first day. I on the other hand was a teary mess. I couldn't believe my baby was old enough to go off to school. Her teachers are Miss Melissa and Miss RoseAnna and they seriously are the greatest teachers a mom and dad could ask for!! She has loved going to preschool and has done such a great job learning! We couldn't be prouder.



No comments:

Post a Comment