Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pictures Galore

 Gregg, right before C-Section
 During
 She's here
 Looking back, she looks so purple from lack of oxygen
 At UBMC on oxygen


 When we thought she was breathing well and was able to come back to our room
 So excited to meet baby sister

 At 1:00 AM sitting by her side waiting for life flight to come. Gregg wanted to take a picture of us together and I think it is because we didn't know whether she was going to make it or not. I originally said no because I looked awful from crying so much but once I realized that maybe it was going to be the only picture of her and I, I allowed him to take it.
 Medical Team from Primary Children's working on her
 Intubating her
 Hooked up to ventilator and all ready for the flight
 1.5 weeks old, home finally!






 1 month


 Cousin Presli
 Great Grandpa Preece
 2 months
 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment