Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lily Graduates

Thankfully it's only Pre-School! This year Lily started Pre-School at Exploring Time and I can't even express how great Miss Melissa and Miss RoseAnna are! She went every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and loved it! She came home every Tuesday with homework. She came home basically every day from some sort of craft or project that day. They went on a few field trips through out the year. They really incorporated everything you can learn at that age, basic letters, numbers, patterns, colors, days of the week, ect.... And let me just say how grateful I already am for teachers that teach my children! I would ask Lily what she would do everyday and one day she told me they start the day off by saying the Pledge of Allegiance. So I asked her to recite it and sure enough she did! I was amazed! Thank you Exploring Time Pre-School and Miss Melissa and Miss RoseAnna for all of your hard work and dedication to teaching!




No comments:

Post a Comment